Circle S Vineyards - a winery in Sugar Land, TX
Wine tasting and tours at Circle S Vineyards are great experiences. We'll take you on a guided tour of the winery operations and our bottling department right here in sugar land, a suburb of houston. After your tour you'll have the opportunity to participate in wine tastings so you can discover which of our award winning wines is your favorite Circle S vintage. Buy some to keep in your wine rack or to put into a gourmet gift basket. You will also find our label at a number of fine restaurants in the local area.
We don't have a wine club but our vintner's reserve barrel program is the ultimate in custom made personalized wine. The finest coopers in the world make barrels to our specifications. You'll see them lining the walls of our tasting room. In our tasting room, we carry a complete line of wine accessories, wine racks, gift items, and our own european crystal stemware. Circle S Vineyards is a fully functioning winery located in the suburbs of houston. Family vineyards are located in centerville, texas and the tuscany region of italy.
We offer consumers and wholesalers a variety of wines made from texas grown grapes in addition to varieties produced from grapes grown outside the state and the country. Dessert, fruit, and fortified wines are offered on a seasonal basis. Here is our wine list:
winery wines press
restaurants news contact
- ilbello - awarded the gold in every competition entered...
Collected by connoisseurs on three continents...
"ilbello" our vintner's signature bordeaux style blend should not be missed.
- magia di amore - Our vintner is a fanatic when it comes to hand selecting the grapes for his signature blends. "...Use only the best grapes, period; if the best aren't available... then skip a year. Never settle..." Holding true to his princals, Dave has not produced this blend since the 2000 vintage. The flavor profile and richness of this Chianti style super tuscan blend, must be experienced!
- cabernet sauvignon - Purple-red with slight violet undertones, it has a cherry perfume rounded off with peppery highlights. This robust red has lots of body, hearty tannins, and a balanced level of spice.
- merlot - Ruby red with blush reflections, it has a subtle nose with floral touches and a hint of gooseberries. It gives the wine a pleasant initial attack and a softer finish. A delicious, lively wine.
- montepulciano - Ripe cherry red with purple reflections it has distinct aromas of raspberries and spices. A pleasant impression of power and an agreeable note of spice can be detected. Fruity and well structured.
- pinot noir - Ruby red it has a floral perfume with a hint of berries. This wine has a lovely attack and a languid finish. Great aromas.
- sangiovese - Its name means "blood of Jove" (Jupiter) and it ranks at the very top of importance in Italy. This wine is clean on the attack with soft tannins. Lightly fruity with an earthy note.
- zinfandel - A delicate nose with ripe berry tones. With perfect balance on the palate it is well structured and is a magnificent wine that is fresh and generous.
- chardonnay - Pale yellow it has abundant aromas with the freshness of anise. Round and full in the mouth it leaves a clean impression on the nose and palate.
- sauvignon blanc - Straw yellow with aromas of ripe apples and citrus fruit it has a subtle attack. A lively, slightly sweet, wine.
- blackberry - Violet red with berry and earth aromas. Fullbodied, many think it is a red wine.
- blackberry port - Rich, sweet, and refined. Port has been a favorite after dinner for centuries. Aged in oak, this is a true treat.
- jalapeno - A sip or two is perfect for those cold winter evenings, you'll be surprised. Add 1/2 a bottle to your next batch of red sauce the result is incredible!
- raspberry - A scent that fills the senses. Serve this sweet delight chilled. Perfect for a summer picnic.